Customer Relationship Summary – Updated March 1, 2021 Freeman Capital Advisors, LLC 2015 Ayrsley Town Blvd., Suite 202 Charlotte, NC 28273 (336)914-0888 Introduction Freeman Capital Advisors is an investment adviser registered with the SEC, and we provide fee-based investment management and financial planning services. This document gives you a summary of the types of services we provide and how you pay. Please ask us for more information. We encourage you to visit Investor.gov/CRS which is a free and simple search tool to research our firm and our financial professionals. What Investment Services and Advice can you provide me? There are different ways you can get help with your investments. You should carefully consider which type of account and the services that are right for you. Freeman Capital Advisors usually meets with clients directly, but may also work with clients by phone or through internet communication, to provide investment advice, develop strategies and define goals. Assets are managed on a discretionary basis. Discretionary authority allows Freeman Capital Advisors to buy and sell securities without asking in advance whereas non-discretionary authority is limited to offering advice, but you make the decision to buy or sell. Freeman Capital Advisors receives compensation by charging an on-going asset management fee based on the value of cash and other investments in your advisory account. Freeman Capital Advisors can also receive compensation based on a fixed fee, an hourly fee or a monthly subscription fee depending on the services provided as disclosed in our Form ADV Part 2A. We do not have a specific minimum account size required to open an account. Conversation Starter. Ask your financial professional—
- Given my financial situation, should I choose an investment advisory service? Should I choose a brokerage service? Should I choose both types of service? Why or why not?
- How will you choose investments to recommend to me?
- What is your relevant experience, including your licenses, education and other qualifications? What do these qualifications mean?
- Help me understand how these fees and costs might affect my investments. If I give you $10,000 to invest, how much will go to fees and costs, and how much will be invested for me?
- How might your conflicts of interest affect me, and how will you address them? How do your financial professionals make money?
- As a financial professional, do you have any disciplinary history? For what type of conduct?
- Who is my primary contact person? Is he or she a representative of an investment advisor or a broker-dealer? • Who can I talk to if I have concerns about how this person is treating me?